Thursday, May 14, 2009

Varun's Blog - At the Speed of Light !


"God give me unclouded eyes and freedom from haste. God give me quiet and relentless anger against all pretense and all pretentious work and all work left slack and unfinished. God give me a restlessness whereby I may neither sleep nor accept praise until my observed results equal my calculated results, or, in pious glee, I discover and assault my error. God give me strength not to trust to God."


From: Varun's Blog - At the Speed of Light !

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whether you like this and agree with me, or not, thank you for your comments. I normally do not purge an individual comment, unless it is obscene or obvious spam. If you have a question, do feel free to e-mail me at this address rulesforlife@gmail.com – Stan W.